All Golf Facilities – course, practice area, practice green, chipping greens and courtyard.
1. Slacks must be well tailored and unfaded.
2. Golf shoes with soft spikes only are permitted. Running shoes are permissible so long as they are clean and in good repair.
3. Hats or visors are permitted but may not be worn backwards.
4. Sweatsuits, workout clothing and tank tops are not permitted.
1. Golf shirts must have a collar or must be recognized golf designed (i.e. mock turtle or turtle neck). Shirts must be tucked into trousers.
2. Shorts must be well tailored and be of Bermuda lengths (within reasonable distance of the knee). Cargo shorts are permitted so long as they are compatible with generally accepted golf wear.
3. Sleeveless shirts are not permitted.
1. Sleeveless and collarless tops are permissible provided that they are tasteful and consistent with recognized golf attire. Tank, tube, crop and halter tops are not permitted.
2. Tops must be tucked in except those that are specifically designed so as to not be tucked in.
3. Shorts, skirts and skorts must be well tailored and not above mid thigh. Capri length pants are permitted.
CELL PHONE USE
Use of cell phones is permitted at the Practice Range and Practice Areas provided that a distance of 20 meters is maintained from another member. Ringers must be turned off.
Smoking is permitted on the practice range and practice facilities provided that a distance of 20 meters is maintained from any non smoker.
2388 Jane Street